Passe-Partout Consulting and Equilibrium for Life CIC are very pleased now to be able to offer Mental Health First Aider training.
Training MHFA England programmes aligns very strongly with our commitment to the wellbeing and resilience of the individual in the workplace. It is widely recognised that 1 in 6 adults in the workplace will be experiencing some kind of mental health issues at any given time.
The annual costs of mental health and stress related issues are significant and material.
Having colleagues that can recognise the signs of such issues and the means to safely act as a first contact or support is incredibly valuable. It can make the difference between catching early and seeking appropriate support, and the situation getting worse. And as such forms a necessary and important skill set to train into the workplace.
Mental Health First Aider training is a two day programme which provides:
- a foundation understanding to mental health challenges and conditions;
- tools and outlines for approaching and interacting with colleagues who might be experiencing issues;
- high quality documentation and support resources
- MHFA England certification
We are offering reduced prices for 2018 deliveries – £275 plus VAT per person. From 2019 costs will be the standard recommended programme price of £300.00 per person.
We have two programmes in the diary this autumn:
- September 2oth and 21st at The Union Jack Club, Central London, near Waterloo, SE1 8UJ (delivery partnership with The Health and Safety People). This programme will be targeted for the Construction Industry.
- October 30th and 31st at The Friars, near Aylesford in Kent, ME20 7BX – open programme
We are also offering in-house group programmes at competitive rates.